Sani Gables sleeps 8-10 people - we have 4 en suite rooms equipped with King-size beds (or singles on request). Our Summer and Autumn Rooms are our largest; the Summer Room is popular among honeymooners, while the Autumn Room is equipped with a sleeper-couch for family stays. Both of these rooms have full bathrooms.
The Spring and Winter Rooms are standard doubles, and have showers only.
Tea- and coffee-making facilities and heaters are provided in all our rooms, and laundry service can be arranged.
The interior of the guesthouse is step-less, and ramped access is provided. Off-street under-cover parking and Wifi are available.
Guests are welcome to make use of the fireplace in the communal lounge area on chilly evenings.
Sani Gables is a B&B establishment - breakfast is included in the room charge.
A 50% deposit will secure your booking. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Notice of cancellation provided 0-30 days prior to check-in date: forfeiture of payment.
- Notice of cancellation provided 30 or more days prior to check-in date: 50% of the payment refunded.
- Please note that no refunds will be considered after occupation has been taken.
Check-in is from 15:00 to 20:00 and check-out is before 10:00.
Please note that Sani Gables is a non-smoking establishment.
Unfortunately, we don’t allow pets at Sani Gables (please enquire about pet-friendly self-catering accommodation at The Saniview House and Cottage if you require this service).
Your stay at Sani Gables bed and breakfast and use of the facilities shall be entirely at your own risk. Accordingly, the management and staff of Sani Gables shall not be held liable for any losses and/or damages of any nature, including:
- in the event of an accident or incident that causes the guest bodily injury or harm;
- the damage or theft of the guest’s property in the event of it being left unattended;
- for damage or theft of the guest’s motor vehicle or other mode of transport;
- or for bodily injury or harm caused by food or drink consumption that leads to an allergic reaction due to lack of knowledge thereof on the part of the guesthouse (NAA, 2011)
which you or any of your dependants may suffer arising out of your stay at Sani Gables and/or use of its facilities, irrespective of whether such loss and/or damages is caused by negligence of the management of Sani Gables and/or any conduct of its employees, agents, or the like.
All parking is at your own risk and Sani Gables cannot be held responsible for any loss of, or damage to, your vehicle or the contents thereof.
We do not have facilities for the safe-keeping of firearms, and therefore prefer not to have firearms on the premises of Sani Gables.